Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

I die!

Due to my recent surge in ordering, Shutterfly decided to give me a free 11" by 14" print. (The surge is mostly motivated by needing to finally use my groupon/living social deals that I've bought over the past few months.) I was so excited and knew just which one to print...



Yep I am 100% that doggy mommy. 

I cried when it came... true story. I just love this poochador like none other. Chris likes to call us "besties with no testes" because well... we are best friends and we are each without testes. That's my hubby for you; He speaks the truth and he never fails to make me laugh.

I ordered a frame for it from Amazon but sadly it came damaged and I had to wait for the replacement to come AND THEN the replacement came damaged... and then I cried again. ;-) 

So I made a run to Ross and asked myself why I didn't do this in the first place anyway. I heart Ross. I found a few other things that I "needed."

HERE is the most handsome picture of the most wonderful dog framed and on display in all of its glory.

Yep, that is an autographed picture of Mickey & Minnie to Rico's left.


Hopefully I have learned that a trip to Ross is just about always a good idea!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Now you need a photo for your anniversary w/ Paco in it, too, to put next to Rico :)

    ReplyDelete