Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Walk In The Park


Today I was blessed with a walk in the park with some of my very favorite people... and dogs! :-)



Joel was a great help with Sandy and Jayden. It totally blows my mind that he's already a mini-man.



Sandy whined for EVERY SINGLE DOG that came into the park... we were at a dog park, so she was basically whining the entire time, with her tail wagging as fast as could be. I still kind of love her.



Rico sniffed, and sniffed, and sniffed, and rolled in the grass, and then sniffed some more. He's not much of a whiner, but he's a serious sniffer.



Aunt Missy got booted from her swing pushing duties... 
"Kriwsh... Kriwsh push?"
Uncle Chris is the new favorite around these parts. 
Aunt Missy is OLD NEWS.



"I going! I going!"



"I did it! I did it!"



I think Uncle Chris may have liked the playground as much... or more than the kiddos.



I love that Jayden and Chris are in basically the same position in this and the previous picture. Boys may grow up... but really they stay kids at heart. That's one thing that I adore about my hubby. He's the best big kid ever!



Brothers... Love them!



We plum tuckered the littlest one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment