Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful - Day #13

Photo by Lisa Conrad Photography

When we were planning our wedding, we knew that we wanted it to be small. We are both blessed with loving family and wonderfully kind friends, but the choosing of our wedding party was probably the easiest decision we made concerning our wedding. We are beyond thankful for our best friends who stand beside us day in and day out and who stood beside us as we made our solemn promises to one another. 

Today we are thankful for Mike and Lauren, our besties of honor.


Dearest Lauren, 
You are my constant. You are my person. You are the one that I have to call when times are tough or when the funniest thing just happened. Thank you for your faithfulness. Thank you for your willingness to laugh or cry beside me. Thank you for being the only person that mailed me packages when I was in South Korea. Thank you for being by my side through years of ups and downs. Thank you for always having my back. Thank you for farting in the middle of New Mexico to declare our "bestiness." Thank you for being my ezer. I love you!
- Melissa


Whether it's an afternoon in Central Park...
or a surprise soccer game...
or waiting in line for our first iPhones...


this girl is my girl!
Photo by Lisa Conrad Photography

Dear Mike,
Thank you for being my best friend and my best man. You have stuck by me no matter what I do or say. I am very thankful we can go a long time without talking and just pick up right where we left off. Thank you for always being ready for an adventure. Thank you for always being willing to help first and offer questions or criticisms later. Thank you for setting an example by being a devoted husband to Lisa and a wonderful dad to Briana and Nolan. I am thankful for your friendship and I love you brother.
- Chris


Las Vegas
  
Kissing face...

Licking face...


  Today we are thankful for our people

Photo by Lisa Conrad Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment